Do you already have a web site? Are you happy with the design? Is it producing the results you know it can? Do you generate inquiries, leads and/or sales from your site? If you answered no to any of the above, then a web site design, redesign or optimization and development from a marketing perspective is one of the first options you should consider.
Site Development Process:
- Site strategy, definition and planning (client’s needs, timeline, target market, assets, brand, competition, and objectives)
- Information architecture (navigation, flow, dynamic application interaction, content management and site content).
- Brainstorming (conceptualizing ideas).
- Concept development
- Site design
- Site construction (development of templates and building entire site)
- Beta testing/editing (test functionality of site, user experience and content)
- Project Approval/Delivery
The websites we design are:
- Responsive Web design (RWD) with an optimal viewing experience across a wide range of devices (desktop, Smartphones and tablets)
- Easy to maintain
- Functional websites that work to bring customers to you
- Have a look and feel that represents your company’s needs
- Have logical flow and easy navigation
- Have a WordPress Content Management System (CMS)