- Do you already have a web site?
- Are you happy with the design?
- Is it producing the results you know it can?
- Do you generate inquiries, leads and/or sales from your site?
If you answered no to any of the above, then a web site design, redesign or optimization and development from a marketing perspective is one of the first options you should consider.
The websites we design are:
- Easy to maintain
- Functional websites that work to bring customers to you.
- Have a look and feel that represents your company’s needs.
- Have logical flow and easy navigation
- Content Management System (CMS) with WordPress (If applicable)
Services we offer in this category include:
- Planning/design consultation
- Website design and HTML programming
- Graphic design/image editing
- Multimedia flash animation
- Content development/copywriting
- Website marketing needs analysis
- Active Server Page Development
- E-commerce implementation
- Database design and integration
- Hosting with ab-WEB
- Web Hosting Services in Tier 1 Facilities
- e-Commerce Sites & Credit Card Processing
- Website Monitoring & Maintenance
Site Development Process:
- Site strategy, definition and planning (client’s needs, timeline, target market, assets, brand, competition, and objectives)
- Information architecture (navigation, flow, dynamic application interaction, content management and site content).
- Brainstorming (conceptualizing ideas).
- Concept development
- Site design
- Site construction (development of templates and building entire site)
- Beta testing/editing (test functionality of site, user experience and content)
- Project Approval/Delivery